|Mike Losey’s most recent book is
Touching People's Lives: Leaders' Sorrow or Joy. Mike is also an author and co-editor of
Tomorrow’s HR Management and
The Future of HR Management, books on emerging trends in HR. In addition to writing dozens of essays on HR practices and association management,
Losey has also been the subject of magazine and newspaper profiles and has been interviewed by reporters from around the world. He has been quoted in more than
400 articles and TV/radio reports. Below are links to examples of recent essays.
Mr. Losey has also written the children's book "The seed - What shall I grow up to be?".
For a complete list of articles published between 1990 and 2001,
- Ética en los negocios (Ethics in Business), 50 Jugadas Clave en Recursos Humanos, Asociacíon Mexicana en Direccíon de Recursos Humanos (AMEDIRH), October 2007
- Turning Points in HR, Human Resource Executive, April 2006 (assisted in creating the concept for HR Executive magazine and drafted the first outline)
- Chapter 14, Human Resource Management, in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) book, Professional Practices in Association Management, 2006.
- On the Future of Job Training, Q&A Newsletter, Workforce Associates, Nov. 2004
- HR: The Profession and Anticipating Change, Link and Learn eNewsletter (Linkage), Oct. 2004
- 1949 MG - TC
Car 7676, unpublished article, October 2003.
- "Boycott France and Its companies," You Say! Why?, unpublished editorial, May 2003.
- HR Emerges as a True Profession, American Management Association MWORLD, Winter 2003.
- Free Enterprise Is Everyone’s Responsibility, Association Management, October 2002.
- Leading An Organizational Turnaround, GWSAE Executive Update, December 2001.
- Throwing Money off the Balcony, HR Director: The Arthur Andersen Guide to Human Capital, 2000 edition.
- Going Out on Top, Association Management, American Society of Association Executives, 2000.
- Mastering the Competencies of HR Management, Human Resource Management Journal, Volume 38, Number 2, 1999.